Bitter to the core!!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
People see the fact that we suddenly have money as unfair, my question to the "you've sold your soul quote" is always, as fans. What are we supposed to do? We had no say in the going on at the club, and if they hadn't come in we would be totally screwed now, so I for one am thankful. As an ownership group they have conducted themselves implacably and for just about the first time, since I have supported the club we have a group running us that are worthy of being proud of, whatever colour they might be.

its looking good bro.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
People see the fact that we suddenly have money as unfair, my question to the "you've sold your soul quote" is always, as fans. What are we supposed to do? We had no say in the going on at the club, and if they hadn't come in we would be totally screwed now, so I for one am thankful. As an ownership group they have conducted themselves implacably and for just about the first time, since I have supported the club we have a group running us that are worthy of being proud of, whatever colour they might be.

People are shitting themselves from us, not for what were gonna do on the pitch, but after 30+ years of taking shit off these cunts its gonna be awesome firing it all back.

I'm not saying you did mate but sometimes talking about the takeover to other fans could be construded as rubbing it in or gloating. I know if it was me and I thought for one minute he was taking the piss with a sly grin I might get all defensive say a stupid comment. I think thats where we as fans may fall down in the end, getting all smug and arrogant its bound to annoy opposing fans. The best attitude is to be grateful and humble and take each game as it comes. However saying that its nice to have the freedom to change it up a bit with a few sly grins for those idiots who have giving us shit over the years.

citymad said:
I'm not saying you did mate but sometimes talking about the takeover to other fans could be construded as rubbing it in or gloating. I know if it was me and I thought for one minute he was taking the piss with a sly grin I might get all defensive say a stupid comment. I think thats where we as fans may fall down in the end, getting all smug and arrogant its bound to annoy opposing fans. The best attitude is to be grateful and humble and take each game as it comes. However saying that its nice to have the freedom to change it up a bit with a few sly grins for those idiots who have giving us shit over the years.

MATE,i,d just heard,that very hour what was going on,and i was noway gloating,he was the first fan id seen and thought i might get a bit of a congrats or somert,having known what we,and me personally have been through with CITY,how wrong i was,SO F*CK EM ALL!!

buzzer1 said:
citymad said:

MATE,i,d just heard,that very hour what was going on,and i was noway gloating,he was the first fan id seen and thought i might get a bit of a congrats or somert,having known what we,and me personally have been through with CITY,how wrong i was,SO F*CK EM ALL!!

Sorry mate, didn't realise it was so soon after the news of the takeover.

citymad said:
buzzer1 said:
citymad said:

Sorry mate, didn't realise it was so soon after the news of the takeover.

COOL AS THE SHEIKH,BRO.

buzzer1 said:
Ah i see, bit of a random thing to say but still....what a twat!!

Random,id say very disturbing,and when i asked,"wouldnt you like to have loads of cash to spend like we have?he was going red in the face and he said,NO. Very twisted and bitter.[/quote]

You should have just sprayed the fucker in the face and said "polish that fucker"

Can understand some of the bad feeling, most City fans have complained for years about other clubs buying success & then forget all that now we've got a few quid.

i dont mind them slating us...... id prefer it this way as we are feared by the lot of em.. i HATED being everyones second best team...

mcfc78 said:
i dont mind them slating us...... id prefer it this way as we are feared by the lot of em.. i HATED being everyones second best team...

exactly mate,i hate the,"we dont mind city,its the other lot who we dont like". BOLLOX TO THAT. Attack,Attack,Attack,Attack,Attack!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.