Bitter to the core!!

Goater's Shin said:
Danny St.helens CTID said:
it aint racism that mate its the truth, try being a city fan in this town, we get nothing but shit off people who obviously dont watch football, we have people who support st.helens rugby but wigan football, and there second team is the rags, if united lose....there tops go missing, if they win theyre back out again ranging from that grey one they couldnt see in the sun to the green sharp viewcam battenburg thing they had, and they all claim to be season ticket holders, yet ask them to name 3 players and they say ronaldo, beckham and best!

By racism he meant the OP's mate saying 'P***s', not you saying about glory hunters in satellite towns. What you said is spot on, what that jealous f*cker said to the OP is not on.

exactly mate!

buzzer1

only just got you replys mate, yea chinese in FPOST is bang on, cheap as fook and decent food, cant wait for season start allready mate!!

Danny St.helens CTID said:
buzzer1

only just got you replys mate, yea chinese in FPOST is bang on, cheap as fook and decent food, cant wait for season start allready mate!!

no sweat cocker, we,ll hook up soon,name to faces and city talk etc,rekon this is the most eagerley anticipated seasons for yonks,i say that every year,but for real this time. HAVE IT!!!!!!!

I always had some sympathy with the blue dippers' fans. We both knew what it was like living in the shadows of a more successful neighbour. However, these past few months we've had a few visiting BM towers and they come across as mouthy, cocky cunts who are jealous as fuck now we've got a few bob. Well, they can go and fuck themselves.

jimharri said:
I always had some sympathy with the blue dippers' fans. We both knew what it was like living in the shadows of a more successful neighbour. However, these past few months we've had a few visiting BM towers and they come across as mouthy, cocky ***** who are jealous as fuck now we've got a few bob. Well, they can go and fuck themselves.

and very angry and aggressive JH,HEE F*CKING HEE with chocolate on top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.