bitters?

When we won 4-1 at Blackburn to get promoted years ago,i spent some time celebrating after i got off the train in central Manchester.I then went on to meet my mates in Didsbury.The place was awash with blues celebrating and singing,a lovely warm night,a band on[who played blue moon] and a nice atmosphere.One lone rag was stood outside amongst the throng,mouthing off,deriding City,his face snarled in rage.I think the year before they had won the treble,we had only gained promotion.Still............still they didn't want to let us have our five minutes in the sun.

I fucking hate them,all of them.From the red nosed bully at the helm,to the tweeting cheating classless wankers like Rooney and Ferdinand,to their loud mouthed fair weather fans.May their empire wither and die and be cast into the wind and forgotten!

if being bitter means... i totally fukin hate united and want them to go out of business.. then.... i am bitter.

who gives a shite what they call us.

plastics twats
disney cunts
rag bastards

it's understandable that they are so bitter about their inevitable decline tbf

poor liddle rag fuckers

paulchapo said:
When we won 4-1 at Blackburn to get promoted years ago,i spent some time celebrating after i got off the train in central Manchester.I then went on to meet my mates in Didsbury.The place was awash with blues celebrating and singing,a lovely warm night,a band on[who played blue moon] and a nice atmosphere.One lone rag was stood outside amongst the throng,mouthing off,deriding City,his face snarled in rage.I think the year before they had won the treble,we had only gained promotion.Still............still they didn't want to let us have our five minutes in the sun.

I fucking hate them,all of them.From the red nosed bully at the helm,to the tweeting cheating classless wankers like Rooney and Ferdinand,to their loud mouthed fair weather fans.May their empire wither and die and be cast into the wind and forgotten!
should have seen them in stalybridge after the blackburn game, going around throwing stones at people bullying any city fan who was celebrating, it was like their world had caved in, mard arse wankers,

paulchapo said:

Poetry!

*spits tea all over screen*

The irony of this thread is completely lost on some. "Rags are Nazi's" etc...

Lol the rags and the Nazis is a very weird comparison,i mean when you consider it was the 30th of April that the Tyrant of the previous evil Empire finally met his end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.