Black Friday And Cyber Monday:

If your after a new tv never a better time to buy an OLED, some great prices at Costco on C1s which will be priced match by richer sounds.

What a load of bollox the whole thing is.
It isn't

Granted, it used to be shite with discontinued stock mainly being discounted but these days with retailers struggling a lot of websites have had 20 to 30%% off across their whole range.

Tbf it got better and got everything I needed
Have a look at this great deal Bob from Boots. I just grabbed three bottles for the girls for crimbo and it's for absolute pennies. It's not the au du toilette shite either, but the real deal parfum where a single dab lasts for hours. Earliest free delivery to store is the 4th december or a named delivery day for £3.95. Hoozah!

Get lost in a dream with this irresistible eau de parfum for women. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Forever is a deeper perfume interpretation of the signature's key notes of blackberry, blue wisteria and white woods which leave a lasting impression of luxurious floraly, airy succulence and a velvety dream of a drydown

ordered an end for my extension cord and a 14" light bulb for under the kitchen counter.
Same price as the shop that's 5 mins away but this way I don't have to put pants on.

Have a look at this great deal Bob from Boots. I just grabbed three bottles for the girls for crimbo and it's for absolute pennies. It's not the au du toilette shite either, but the real deal parfum where a single dab lasts for hours. Earliest free delivery to store is the 4th december or a named delivery day for £3.95. Hoozah!

Get lost in a dream with this irresistible eau de parfum for women. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Forever is a deeper perfume interpretation of the signature's key notes of blackberry, blue wisteria and white woods which leave a lasting impression of luxurious floraly, airy succulence and a velvety dream of a drydown
I'm all done for Xmas now but yeah that's a good deal. Got a washer piano and laptop all on great offers. Our debit card is screaming now lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.