Black Friday And Cyber Monday:

Plusnet 10GB, unlimited, unlimited £8 a month rolling
Sim only is the way forward with the plusnet deal hard to beat on a rolling month. We both acquired no contract Smarty chips that piggy back of the 3 network currently paying £7 for 8 gig. Smarty are very generous with their rewards and so recommended the other half and we were both were given three months free with a £15 credit back to account. We have come a long way since the nineties when I rented a Motorola brick and payed eye watering call costs per minute.

We reluctantly bought a brace of laptops for the jollies and I say reluctantly as Black Friday was fast approaching, but thankfully they have not moved in price as they were already discounted.

HP Pavilion 14-dv0607na 14" Laptop - Intel® Pentium® Gold, 128 GB SSD, White & Rose Gold

Pretty pleased with them as affordable holiday machines with a reasonable amount of SSD storage, a pentium Gold chip that sits below the i3, a nice HD screen, B and O sound chip and even touchscreen for good measure. So you do get a feeling that only certain items are selected for heavy discount by the retailers and all that glitters is not Gold.

I'm not buying a lot this time around but will be indulge in a few of the Tassimo coffee machines reduced down to £29 which are for pennies and also TUI holidays have a B.F sale running with £100 off an £800 spend

Last edited:
Railcards are being reduced by 50% and Two Together Railcards are now down to £15

On that basis when its time to renew in September we shall not renew and wait until B.F.
Cheeky c***s and hate being bummed! I'll never pay £30 again for a service that can cost £15 when they feel like it. I am hyperventilating Right Now!

Copy and paste code RAILCARD50 at checkout and your discount** will be applied.

Last edited:
Railcards are being reduced by 50% and Two Together Railcards are now down to £15

On that basis when its time to renew ours in September we shall not renew and wait until B.F. Cheeky Cnunts and I hate being dry bummed! I'll never pay £30 again for a service that can cost £15 when they feel like it. I am hyperventilating Right Now!

Luckily for the rest of us the price of your railcard absorbed the price of ours because you are renewing and we are new customers. Thanks mate, drinks all round!

Luckily for the rest of us the price of your railcard absorbed the price of ours because you are renewing and we are new customers. Thanks mate, drinks all round!
Do you know what mate ..you can only be a fat lad for one season and then after that if you get messed with then it's of your own choosing.

I will write to Railcard when I get home but am in no doubt it will be in one ear and then out the other.

Last edited:

On that basis when its time to renew ours in September we shall not renew and wait until B.F. Cheeky Cnunts and I hate being dry bummed! I'll never pay £30 again for a service that can cost £15 when they feel like it. I am hyperventilating Right Now!

Cheers for this.
How does it work ?

I’m travelling to London 3 times a week at the moment, and just buying a return ticket each time.

will this be of help ?

Been in three separate supermarkets this week were they've had blueberries and red grapes heavily reduced, 70p a pack or so, palates and palates of them. Other tropical fruits too, but always the blueberries and grapes. Dunno why, must be a drop in demand or over supply. Blueberries, btw, are rated very highly suitable for people fighting colds or corona or whatever. And grapes? Who doesn't like red grapes?

Cheers for this.
How does it work ?

I’m travelling to London 3 times a week at the moment, and just buying a return ticket each time.

will this be of help ?
Just book the train as usual and then input your railcard type.

On the train the conductor may or may not check your phone on their app for proof of eligibility.
At £15 a year for two people the savings earned will be beyond amazing for you. Lots of different cards to suit your circumstances.

As Uncle Wally said I've paid for your 50% off by being a pathfinder and will probably not sleep tonight.
You can apply online and add your photos online then pay through your chosen method.

And don't forget to add the B.F discount code

Last edited:
Black Friday. Biggest con to ever hit the UK. Firms selling off old stock/unshiftable stock that was probably cheaper 3 months ago

Just be a savvy shopper all year round. Use cashback websites like topcashback. The referral fees paid by companies to get you to shop goes back to you.

Most high Street retailers are on there, get your referral percentage paid back to you and earn a few quid back.

For example, buy anything on eBay in next 24 hours 6% cashback, treat the wife 11% cashback at monsoon, 10% cashback at Currys.

They charge £5 a year, it comes out of your first years earnings so you don't pay anything up front. Not a massive online shopper but earnt over 3.5k back in 11 years just buying 2xcar insurance, 1x home insurance, gas/electric and sky/bt.

I don't work for any of these companies but happy to tell you how to save/earn a few bob dealing with companies you've probably dealt with for years.

Black Friday. Biggest con to ever hit the UK. Firms selling off old stock/unshiftable stock that was probably cheaper 3 months ago

Just be a savvy shopper all year round. Use cashback websites like topcashback. The referral fees paid by companies to get you to shop goes back to you.

Most high Street retailers are on there, get your referral percentage paid back to you and earn a few quid back.

For example, buy anything on eBay in next 24 hours 6% cashback, treat the wife 11% cashback at monsoon, 10% cashback at Currys.

They charge £5 a year, it comes out of your first years earnings so you don't pay anything up front. Not a massive online shopper but earnt over 3.5k back in 11 years just buying 2xcar insurance, 1x home insurance, gas/electric and sky/bt.

I don't work for any of these companies but happy to tell you how to save/earn a few bob dealing with companies you've probably dealt with for years.
Just jumped onto this myself. 2 x car insurance, house insurance, gig tickets, hotels & eBay have earned me just shy of £150 in 4 months. Like you say, really easy to do as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.