Black Friday

A black eye and a couple of bruises. Still fuck it , got my slow cooker . The guy in the wheel chair came of worse than me. Think he was a rag. Saved £15. Who's stupid now? Cyber Monday next can't wait

A retail analyst was interviewed on radio this morning and said all the stuff on sale today is likely to be more heavily discounted on Boxing Day.
Do you really need it in the next for weeks? No, which sums up why there are so many morons infesting the place.

everythingchangesbutblue said:
Fuck me does manchester City have the most miserable fans in the world, christmas, sales, fuckin hell you meldrews hate everything. Cheer the fuck up.

Your in a minority. In fact I think I saw you fighting over a toaster on tv earlier.

Fuck me does manchester City have the most miserable fans in the world, christmas, sales, fuckin hell you meldrews hate everything. Cheer the fuck up.
We might be Meldrews but we have the dignity not to fight each other over a crappy TV or Toaster

blue underpants said:
We might be Meldrews but we have the dignity not to fight each other over a crappy TV or Toaster
99.9% of people are not fighting over toasters either, just trying to pick up a bargain or save a few quid on christmas presents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.