Black Friday

Quite simply, anyone who went to any sort of 'Black Friday' sale is a complete bellend.

hertsblue said:
Kirkstall Blue said:
Sad really! riots over a cheap bargin and when you get home you didn't need it anyway, Pay pal and Amazon went down so I'm told

Always amazed these sites crash, Tescos did for about 4 hours also, as surely they should be expecting the extra hits and compensate.

In general with most managers, Tesco don't have the brightest !

I strolled into argos, got my coffee maker for 44 notes instead of 120 notes, bargain, and I had to wait 10 mins in a q and then 1 min to get it

I had literally never heard of this until last November and within 12 months it's caught on to the point people are brawling in shops. It's another fabulous victory for the marketing cunts.

Spent almost £400 (in the States) and saved over £300 on retail but never stepped away from the computer in my hotel room in Shanghai. Also saved the normal £60 it would have cost on shipping directly to the house.

Retail prices and dragging your arse around the shopping centre with bags full of high priced dross is for idiots and arseholes.....which is why you see so many of them there when you do occasionally visit one!

And, it is just the pre-Christmas version of the Boxing Day, or January, sales you have in Britain every year

Changed my mind - I love Black Friday. The Mrs has just come in and said she is going shopping for the night. Peace perfect peace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.