Black Friday

The police should ban this "Event" on the grounds of public disorder and safety!

Certain sections of the public can be fucking pathetic at times and this just proves it...fighting over a fucking TV, what will it be like if there is ever a real water/food shortage!

I have a LIMITED NUMBER of crunchie bar wrappers and an empty costa coffee cup (large) available at a once in a lifetime price of just £14-99 each.

PM me please with your credit card details, or alternatively I will swap for a train set.

BOMBER7967 said:
The police should ban this "Event" on the grounds of public disorder and safety!

Certain sections of the public can be fucking pathetic at times and this just proves it...fighting over a fucking TV, what will it be like if there is ever a real water/food shortage!
Or having to go through what our Parents/Grandparents had to endure in WW2

It's a sad fucking state of affairs and sad society we live in. Just looking at the panic over reduced stock, it's ridiculous. Imagine what would happen if there was a national emergency.

Just seen the fighting in Stratford Armadale - sad twats. I will stick to my Christmas eve regime.

chabal said:
blue underpants said:
One store in London had CHEER LEADERS with Black pom poms prancing about WTF

You know the rules.

It was him really, He'll do anything for a bargain.

The PC World ad last night said "Our greatest ever Black Friday Event"...well done I thought, and then realised that this was indeed their greatest as it was their first. Cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.