Black Friday

Only deal out there worth it's salt is the below link with a 6 year warranty.
If you want a 75 incher that is
HDR compatible but not Ultra HD Premium takin 4K UHD to the next level.

Non the less a good telly
Does it hasve quantum dot or a billion colour technology like the samsung 7000 8000 AND 9000 why no you have to get a sony 9 series for that.
But at £2799 for a 75 inch Sony it takes some beating and is to be considered

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/sony/bravia-kd75xd8505/sony-kd75xd8505bu

Sacrificing premium ultra HD though and a billion colours
The Sammy 8000 series 75 inch is a billion colours but is £3699

Last edited:
Im confused ? An off topic ?

2mxh4eo.jpg

Not too keen on nuts but you seem to be in a quandry, TV or Benidorm. For what it is worth I have a Sony tv from richer sounds but just a 32" Bravia full 1080 HD that is 5 years old and expect it last for at least another 5. HiFi, camera etc all Sony and never any problems. Quality stuff is Sony and last longer than extended warranties which are in the price somewhere.

Not at all happy with these shenanigans.
Looks like the latest technology aint for being discounted ?

The only good deal appears to be the Sony 8505 75 incher @£2699 but thats a monster of a tv and it aint full premium ultra hd
Can the human eyes see these things I doubt it very much.

The way I see it is to see any dicernable difference between hd 1080 to ordinary 4k would require a tv over 60 inch.
Not implying the colours wont be bang to rights but the high intensity detail will not be there under 65 inch.But lets not remove the fun out of all this ehh.

Black Friday my arse and bring on wet wednesday !
For those that made their Nirvana I salute your indefatigabality and I shall continue throughout this day to make of my mark.
Now it's the shank of the day have you been victorious in your battle with the evil retail empire ?

There;s some bargains on tesco direct if you are a gamer or looking for a new console. I know some of these games have been out for a while but they are perfect for the casual gamer.

Far Cry Primal PS4: £16
Batman £12
Star Wars Battlefront: £10
Battlefield 1: £32
Fifa 17: £28
Call of Duty Infinite warfare: £29
Unchartered 4: £17
Mafia 3: £30
The Division: £15

I enjoy Black Friday. Mainly because I have the day off work. One of my favorite beers is a limited Black Friday only release (Bourbon County Stout for those interested) so I get up and go to two or three liquor stores when they open. Not nearly the crowds. I then spend the rest of the day enjoying football (American).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.