Black Ops, (for those who care).

Not sure if things have changed, but on Saturday our lass's mum said it was being sold for £37.97 in sainsbury's, she works there.

Would be nice if it was £25.

citytill1die84 said:
It's only £25 if u buy another chart title with it I'm afraid :)
I know Gamestation are doing that, where its £25 with another title, but not seen that for the Supermarket ones. You're probably right though. Wouldn't be too fussed if I pay £37, thats not a bad price.
Mrs P is going to love me from tomorrow night onwards.

Probably will be a shit game - got bored of the COD's after MW. Zombies? come on!

Anyone know if theres a Vietnam based COD ever coming out? i liked COD because of the WW2 themes, wanna do the Marlon brando ya'know.

just been to asda to trade in some games to use against getting black ops tonight/tomorrow. £25 for 4 games, i'm feeling slightly ripped off if i'm honest.

I died a little inside as i got offered £1 trade in price for fifa 10 which they were selling pre-owned for £15

i heard the £25 in sainsburys is when you spend £30, don't know if thats games or just anything in the shop.

anyone know what price asda are doing it at?

Rushton121 said:
just been to asda to trade in some games to use against getting black ops tonight/tomorrow. £25 for 4 games, i'm feeling slightly ripped off if i'm honest.

I died a little inside as i got offered £1 trade in price for fifa 10 which they were selling pre-owned for £15

Tbf, the prices they were offering a few weeks back were just silly. Better for us, but now they are more like the game shops. Just hours before fifa 11 was released i got £15 for Fifa 10 and £9 for Pes 10. Traded in dead rising the other day along with assassins creed 2 and got £25

Rushton121 said:

not a bad bit of profit for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.