Black Ops, (for those who care).

Received Bonus of £30 vouchers from Sainsburys for renewing home insurance which I didn't know about so a nice cheap game for me !

£27 in Sainsburys if you spend £30 in store, asked one of the staff earlier, not allowed to advertise it apparently?!?!

Love the cod games even though I'm old enough to know better.I don't think the 1st modern warfare game has been surpassed yet though.
Quite like the zombie mode on the world at war game because of the co_op mode do cam play with my son,hopefully the black ops game will be as much fun.

As I think already mentioned, Tesco are selling Black Ops for £25 when bought with a £20 PSN card, save the card for when map packs get released and use this to buy them, you will buy the DLC anyway, Which when finished will be about £20 at least you got the game for £25instead of £40 and then £20 on top for DLC

Working at Tesco until 11:30 tonight, so ill just wait 30 mins and get it, will probably be £40, but atleast i get 10% off.

Robbo. said:
12am + ASDA X Me = sad **** (no sex for me for a week)

Queues are always ridiculous for midnight releases of games. Best get there early mate. In fact, get your thermals on and get down there now. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.