Black Ops, (for those who care).

Pigeonho said:
Just got a text saying Morrisons and Sainsburys are selling it for £25 tomorrow.
Anyone getting it, and if so has anyone got any other info re prices, as this seems too good to be true.
bollocks just orderd it for £42

r01z said:
Top game. Very Impressed with the campaign, it actually requires thought unlike the average story in MW2. Cant help but think the same group invite bug is still there for MP, the one that appeared when MW 2 first came out

But have Treyarch done what they usually do and make it unplayable because of lag and connection interrupted signs on screen? lag was awful on world at war, always got stuck with american hosts.

r01z said:
Ive spent alot of time on single-player, only did a round on multiplayer, although they have added a server filter on so you can pick up default servers, locale servers (look for the closest then expand search) and locale only

Is that on Xbox? They did that for world at war but didnt patch it over to PS3, I'm hoping they have included it into PS3, sick of 12 year old yanks shouting "boom yeadshot fuck yeah USA USA"

adamgregory said:
r01z said:
Ive spent alot of time on single-player, only did a round on multiplayer, although they have added a server filter on so you can pick up default servers, locale servers (look for the closest then expand search) and locale only

Is that on Xbox? They did that for world at war but didnt patch it over to PS3, I'm hoping they have included it into PS3, sick of 12 year old yanks shouting "boom yeadshot fuck yeah USA USA"

Yep its on PS3

r01z said:
adamgregory said:

Yep its on PS3

quality, will be picking that up after work then.

Never thought i'd say this after the first modern warfare but I won't be buying this! Single player game I don't care about, I only buy it for multiplayer and the maps are just boring on the newer games, I think the only good one on MW2 was Favela!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.