Blackberry Playbook

MIKEYP

Thinking of treating myself to one for Christmas.Really appreciate peoples views/opinion of them.They are on offer at the moment (£129 at P.C World for the 64 GB) Seems very reasonable.

I've bought my sons one each for xmas. they look very decent, it Have a sock/case included. Worth the cash if you ask me

I've got a playbook and got to say its great value for money ! It's not as good as an iPad ( my wife has one ) but for the price you can't moan ! If your signed upto AD sports or anything like that then you just need a HDMI cable to get it on the TV . Good sound output as well but if you do get one don't let the battery run out what ever you do !!

Thinking about getting something like this for my lad. He uses a HTC phone - would he need a Blackberry?

Sorry if dumb question

A very limited cul de sac.

No skype, no spotify, very limited access to apps and RIM is on its knees.

There's a reason they are dumping them at that price.

What's the better option, Google Nexus, Playbook or Kindle Fire? Or any others out there?

plongo said:
What's the better option, Google Nexus, Playbook or Kindle Fire? Or any others out there?

Just bought my eldest a Nexus 7 for Xmas. I've never had a go on any kind of tablet before (although I've owned iPhones for 4 years) & I was really impressed.
Apps open quickly & the screen & sound are great.
Just been on the Google Play store & there are loads of Apps on there which are all really easy to download & install.
I couldn't recommend the Nexus more highly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.