Blackburn away... AGAIN!

KingRuben

Sorry to post another Blackburn away topic as i know there's a few already.

Ya'see this will be my first away game without like parents and stuff so its just me and my mate going down, both 15, my mate got the information to get the train down from bolton and then it isnt long to the stadium from the blackburn station, but ive heard different roots? what about the fernhurst aswell, where is that? somebody explain how they will be getting down there please?

Not sure about the train station, I heard its quite a walk.

You cant miss the Fernhurst on your walk down to the stadium!

It's a good couple of miles walk from Blackburn station to Ewood Park. Others get off at Darwen which is just as far the other way. Allow plenty of time to get to the ground if you come on the train.

The Fernhurst shouldn't concern you, aged 15!

DonnyCityLove said:

Ya'see this will be my first away game without like parents and stuff so its just me and my mate going down, both 15, my mate got the information to get the train down from bolton and then it isnt long to the stadium from the blackburn station, but ive heard different roots? what about the fernhurst aswell, where is that? somebody explain how they will be getting down there please?

you will only be able to get into the car park aswel, they have bouncers on the doors and you have to be 18 to get in.

The car park will be best bet anyway with over 7000 blues going down

citizen said:
DonnyCityLove said:

you will only be able to get into the car park aswel, they have bouncers on the doors and you have to be 18 to get in.

Im sure if a bunch of 15 year olds want to go to a pub at least one of them looks 18/has a fake ID :P

ell said:
citizen said:

Fair enough

Im sure if a bunch of 15 year olds want to go to a pub at least one of them looks 18/has a fake ID :P

dont worry about it mate, i have been Blackburn loads of times when i was under age to drink, if you get off at Darwin it is a massive pub crawl to the ground you will get a pint or 2 in a couple of boozers, if not there are a number of off-licences on the way so grab a couple of tinnies and head for the fernhurst car park!!

i can't wait for this, i am just buzzing and singing everyday thinking about this!!!!

When you come out of the train station, the bus station will be in front of you. Go to stand M and get on the number 1a, 1b, 1, or 225 and ask for ewood. If you are unsure when to get off, ask the bus driver, but you won't be able to miss the ground. It takes no more then 10 mins on the bus, traffic permitting.
If you want the Fernhurst it is only a 2 min walk from the bus stop, ask somebody and they will happily show you the way. Hope this helps, enjoy the afternoon, but hopefully not the result :)

Just don't make the mistake of following the crowd and getting off at darwin. If you do you are in for one mighty long walk. Wait until the next stop and get off at blackburn and then its a simple straight walk following the road for about 20 minutes. Fernhurst can't be missed it's on the main road on the darwin side of the ground.

In future you can also have a look at this site;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballgroundguide.com/blackburn_rovers/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballgroundguide.com/blackburn_rovers/</a>

It's full of the info you're looking for at any ground in the country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.