Blackburn Away.........

mcfcliam said:
dennishasdoneit said:
mcfcliam said:
Can't wait, in Blackburn for 9:15.

7,000 Blues in full voice behind the goal sends shivers down my spine.

Just like the opening day in 2009.

just out of interest where will you head for at that time of the morning? i fancy an early start myself,altho i always end up in the blackburn working mens club just down from the ground-full of their lot but never any mither and cheap as chips.

Probably start off at Spoons in Blackburn...it's called the Postel Order.

Think we're fucking the Fernhurst off and drinking in the town centre...they're charging £3 to get in and it's always impossible to get served.

We went in there last season and it was rammed.

Anybody any ideas on any pubs in Blackburn for after the game?
We always get off at Darwen which is good beforehand - but to be honest is dead as fuck later on, and a pain getting the train as usually already full by the time they get there. So fancy a change into Blackburn for once after the game. Just wondered if any ideas on where?

dadnlad said:
Does anyone know how long does it take to walk from Darwen to the ground?

A good 20-25 mins. Theres a bus on the main road you walk down i think if you want to take that.

I'm there,

Getting the 10o'clock train.. doubt we'll make it into the Fernhurst..

So, what is it like in the upper tier at Blackburn? :) Hopefully, it'll be rocking all day from when we get on the train till we get back home! Excited for this!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmTRt52pWsY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmTRt52pWsY</a>

Watch this and think about what it is like to be CITY...............

I am in Blackburn ahead of the game and it reminded me of the night before the 2000 game - there were CITY fans all over the town buying up tickets from Blackburn fans - and when we scored the equalizer - well the place erupted - all parts of the ground.........

Anyone else on here part of the 'conga' that was going on before the final whistle????

Me and my 2 mates made the tragic mistake of getting off at darwen last season. Never again, twat of a walk. We walked back to blackburn at full time seemed to take about half an hour less !

P.S. who is on 2nd tier tomorrow and do you plan on sitting or standing ? and if anyone has past experience up there, what is it normally like ?

connor_devine94 said:
Me and my 2 mates made the tragic mistake of getting off at darwen last season. Never again, twat of a walk. We walked back to blackburn at full time seemed to take about half an hour less !

P.S. who is on 2nd tier tomorrow and do you plan on sitting or standing ? and if anyone has past experience up there, what is it normally like ?

I'm standing, I don't give a shit what anyone else thinks, we should be standing at football games full stop, but that's another story. At away games it is standing for the full 90, the only sitting down is travelling to the ground if you can find a seat on the train.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.