Blackburn Away.........

thegoat10 said:
citykev28 said:
i'm going for it again..........

I've been to Ewood Park to watch Blackburn Rovers v Manchester City 3 times. We've won 3 out of 3, scored 11, conceded 5, been promoted, invaded the pitch, affected a title race and lifted a trophy.

Which 3 occasions am I on about?

BBurn 1 - 4 City
The day we got promoted under Joe Royle. Got hammered first half they hit the bar 19 times.

BB 2 - 3 City
Pissed it down all day and night. Rosler got 1 Walsh 1 Curle pen i think

Going off the maths it must be BB 2 - 4 City but i dont know that one enlighten me

Yep the other result is not in living memory.

We're going, 7 of us. As per previous posters - I love this day. Had some great ones (4-1), Robhino (yes, him) last minute equaliser, and some not so (FA Cup recently)
Moon on Deansgate for a warm up pint or two, squashed on the rattler from Victoria early doors - off at Darwen, into that big pub just down the road from the station, get pissed, last minute taxi round the estate and the whole end in what is a good ground and view.
Few choruses of "you're going home to shag your sister", City win, back to pub -happy days.

Always a good away day, but annoyingly I'm at a wedding that day.

thegoat10 said:
citykev28 said:
i'm going for it again..........

I've been to Ewood Park to watch Blackburn Rovers v Manchester City 3 times. We've won 3 out of 3, scored 11, conceded 5, been promoted, invaded the pitch, affected a title race and lifted a trophy.

Which 3 occasions am I on about?

BBurn 1 - 4 City
The day we got promoted under Joe Royle. Got hammered first half they hit the bar 19 times.

BB 2 - 3 City
Pissed it down all day and night. Rosler got 1 Walsh 1 Curle pen i think

Going off the maths it must be BB 2 - 4 City but i dont know that one enlighten me

spot on with those 2 and the third is a bit of a cheeky one. 1989 - the lancashire youth cup final just after we'd got promoted at bradford. we played in the maroon and white striped kit, were level at 1-1 at full time but 4-2 up after extra time. neil lennon then lifted the trophy for city!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.