Blackburn away

I will be going, and will probably just throw my empty Bovril cup at the ground in disgust if we lose, seeing we are all scrapping each other now over Hughes.

Im going even though i have only seen us beat Blackburn once at there place. Same route as usual for me. Train from Victoria to Darwen and and maybe on to the Fernhurst pub near the ground. £24.50 for a ticket is good value fair play to Blackburn for that unlike W Brom

everyone needs to get behind the team, fuck whether you want hughes to go or not! 7000 blues getting behind the lads would surely have an affect on the team! hughes is a secondary thing, the club is far more important

greenie said:
everyone needs to get behind the team, fuck whether you want hughes to go or not! 7000 blues getting behind the lads would surely have an affect on the team! hughes is a secondary thing, the club is far more important

agreed.....i'll be there getting behind the team

im going to support my team. and if anyone wants to sing hughes out songs, save them till after the final whistle as its bound to have a negative affect on the team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.