Blackburn away

ConnorMCFC said:
im going to support my team. and if anyone wants to sing hughes out songs, save them till after the final whistle as its bound to have a negative affect on the team
I will have some of that!

mcfcm19 said:
ConnorMCFC said:
im going to support my team. and if anyone wants to sing hughes out songs, save them till after the final whistle as its bound to have a negative affect on the team
I will have some of that!
echoing my point! sick of all these chavvy little kids singin anti-hughes shite! about time we got behind the team cos it can't help anyone singin that dross!

lancs blue said:
ConnorMCFC said:
This

yep...for fcks sake get behind the team no matter the score line!

i was there when we lost 2-0 in the cup and those chants were awful, and clearly upset some of the players

i cant wait for the game...should be a cracker...and perhaps we will win there for once!!

From what I've seen it isn't the "chavvy little kids singin anti-hughes shite" it's all types of blues, young and old although I haven't heard to much singing at games yet but i agree it's starting. I for one gave up on Hughes after the two gutless performances in the last two games but I have to say I dont like the negative chanting either however I might think differently if we end up on the end of a 3 or 4-0 beating and from what I have seen over the last few weeks its unfortunately very possible. I'm guessing at least half of you pretending to be better blues than those who think differently will also be asking for him to get the boot if that happens.

Like I say I hope it doesn't happen because I hate hearing chants like that and people not getting behind the team but I cant pretend everything is great with Hughes and the team are playing good football with great tactics because we're not! I'm a realist.

eshiers1 said:
law74 said:
Can some of you that are going get a few photos of the barmaids in the fernhurst?
Best looking bar staff in the best away day pub in the league.

where is this pub in relation to the ground?????

On the main road to the south of the away end, only a couple of hundred yards down the road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.