Blackburn away

20+ of us rocdale & castleton blues, its only half an hour from our local, so be leaving brown cow 3ish after a good 3/4 hours of pre match refreshments.

Tickets still on sale:

Tickets for Sunday’s Barclays Premier League game at Blackburn Rovers can still ordered over the phone or bought at the City of Manchester Stadium Box Office.

Seats for the fixture at Ewood Park can be bought either in person at the stadium or ordered by call 0870 062 1894 (option 1) in advance, and will not be available at Blackburn’s ground on the day of the game as it is now an all ticket fixture.

City’s box office is open until 5.30pm on Tuesday, from 9am until 3pm on Christmas Eve and then reopens for business at 9am on Boxing Day ahead of the game against Hull City. Tickets can also be bought at our box office on Saturday, from 9am until 5.30pm, or on Sunday from 11am until 2pm.

Anyone wanting to order online or over the phone for the Boxing Day game will have to collect their tickets from the stadium as they will not be despatched in the post before Christmas.

Adult tickets for Blackburn cost £24.45, over 65s are £14.65 and under 16s are just £6.85.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Tickets still on sale:

Tickets for Sunday’s Barclays Premier League game at Blackburn Rovers can still ordered over the phone or bought at the City of Manchester Stadium Box Office.

Seats for the fixture at Ewood Park can be bought either in person at the stadium or ordered by call 0870 062 1894 (option 1) in advance, and will not be available at Blackburn’s ground on the day of the game as it is now an all ticket fixture.

City’s box office is open until 5.30pm on Tuesday, from 9am until 3pm on Christmas Eve and then reopens for business at 9am on Boxing Day ahead of the game against Hull City. Tickets can also be bought at our box office on Saturday, from 9am until 5.30pm, or on Sunday from 11am until 2pm.

Anyone wanting to order online or over the phone for the Boxing Day game will have to collect their tickets from the stadium as they will not be despatched in the post before Christmas.

Adult tickets for Blackburn cost £24.45, over 65s are £14.65 and under 16s are just £6.85.

im sure i paid £24.50. i want my 5p back =P

Blue Jim

It's just as easy getting off at Blackburn or Darwen -

Blackburn station - Taxi rank right outside - Couple of pubs that are quite good

Darwen station - walk into centre - Not far down the hill - Bus stop across the road take u right near the ground but get off before the the Fern whatever its called at the bottom of the hill - or a bit further back on the right hand side is a big hotel with a green sign (Can't remember the name of it - usually pissed by the time we reach there)

as previously said, the fernhurst is owned by a big blue, comes to the games with me and my old man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.