Blackburn away

how do the home fans usually treat away fans, i no i might sound sad but i should be going with 2 mates and with us all only being 15/16 we dont fancy any grief if you know what i mean??

CTID_92 said:
how do the home fans usually treat away fans, i no i might sound sad but i should be going with 2 mates and with us all only being 15/16 we dont fancy any grief if you know what i mean??

If you don't go looking for it and don't act like knobheads then at any ground you will never have any bother!

CTID_92 said:

there is that many city fans they can't do nothing anyway they are more scared of some of the idiots that support use just get in the ferenhurst pub near the ground before the game it is all blues then you will be alright

i'm 15 myself and i go everywhere and never really get any trouble just got to keep your head down if your in a group of them but youll b fine

im going, on my own though as my mates have went home for xmas. Not like its far away.

Just need to find out where to go from the train station!

Me my two brother and the missus are going -

found this for a pub guide:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballgroundguide.com/blackburn_rovers/pubs.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballgroundguide.com/blac ... s/pubs.htm</a>

Will be heading down about 11 and get nice and pissed before the match.

As mentioned previously the Fernhurst will be allocated to City and the away end is less than 5 minutes walk from it.If driving try to park the Darwen side of the ground, easier to get to the Fernhurst and easier for the motorway after the game or through Bolton to the M60..

Blackburn have the odd nutter but it's a friendly away

Immaculate Pasta said:
Mike N said:
Why not just stay home, prick?

HA! Will you be going, prick?

Oh right. This is turning into a 'Im a bigger fan than you' post. Well you are a gobshite who says he's going to chant Hughes Out a week before going to the game.

As I said before, PRICK!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.