Blackburn roll call

SO2, always enjoy visiting Ewood park, good atmosphere as there are always a lot of blues... with spuds only drawing today a win would open up the gap and hopefully give us space so when we play them it is not do or die... again

Went down this morning and got two in SO1 row 29. I asked for top tier but was told not selling them until all lower level sold. Surprised not filling that end we did it last year and the atmosphere was brilliant. I agree with others when they say we will be back to 3500 next year.

yet another away game where the mystical i can't get a ticket for the big games dont show up.

another 20 points to the regulars, and zero points for the moaners.

I'm going. I don't know where I'm sat though because someone else has the tickets. I hope I'm far back enough for a decent view, I was in 135 at Wembley and they were too low down for me. I guess I'm spoiled by the first row 2nd tier at COMS :P Although to be fair, I'll be too busy looking after my drunken comrades to care!

See you all down there.

What time are people setting off? We're going at about 3 from Moston.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.