Blackburn roll call

Really surprised this has sold so poorly. Prices were reasonable, bank holiday, local, 1st game after the derby win. We won't have the 7k there but i still expect a very good atmosphere, can't wait. Looking at getting the train down there around 2-3ish for a good session in the Fernhurst.

ninjamonkey said:
Really surprised this has sold so poorly. Prices were reasonable, bank holiday, local, 1st game after the derby win. We won't have the 7k there but i still expect a very good atmosphere, can't wait. Looking at getting the train down there around 2-3ish for a good session in the Fernhurst.

I posted a while back that we only took 4,500 on the bank holiday in August 2003 but to be honest with you so am I [surprised].

Row 10 for me lower tier. To be honest Spurs result y'day has given me a bit more confidence that we won't lose, just can't work out whether it'll be a win or draw!

Citizen52 said:
ninjamonkey said:

I posted a while back that we only took 4,500 on the bank holiday in August 2003 but to be honest with you so am I [surprised].

Row 10 for me lower tier. To be honest Spurs result y'day has given me a bit more confidence that we won't lose, just can't work out whether it'll be a win or draw!

How many are we expecting this year?

<a class="postlink" href="http://img853.imageshack.us/i/ewoodpark.gif/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://img853.imageshack.us/i/ewoodpark.gif/</a>

salfordblues said:
Citizen52 said:

How many are we expecting this year?[/quote]

Bottom tier sold out, sent top tier back as of yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.