Blackburn Rovers fans dreaming...

Mad Eyed Screamer

On the Football League Show....
One interviewed said ''Now he (Kean) has gone, all of the fans staying away because of him will come flocking back at next home game and we'll see a full house..''

You didn't have a full house before Kean in the Premier League, so you wont be seeing a full house at home in the Championship....

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
One interviewed said ''Now he (Kean) has gone, all of the fans staying away because of him will come flocking back at next home game and we'll see a full house..''

You didn't have a full house before Kean in the Premier League, so you wont be seeing a full house at home in the Championship....

Last time they had a full house was our 4-1 when we won promotion

bluwes said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Last time they had a full house was our 4-1 when we won promotion
I would imagine you're right.

Balti said:
burnley are a bigger side tbf

Utter bollocks, rovers have won more and had higher attendances for most of the last 100 years. Burnley spent most of the 80's in division 4 and only just stayed up in 87

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.