Blackburn Rovers fans dreaming...

Blackburn will never get the crowds they should.I agree Burnley have a BIGGER following than Blackburn

baildon blue said:
Blackburn will never get the crowds they should.I agree Burnley have a BIGGER following than Blackburn

Burnley have never had a bigger following, that's why they have rarely had bigger crowds. They do get good crowds compared to the size of the town

Balti said:
burnley are a bigger side tbf

Burnley have a fantastic support too. If Owen Coyle hadn't walked out on them then they'd still be in the Premiership, IMHO.

Blackburn are the biggest club in Lancashire.

Preston and Burnley were once very good clubs, arguably the biggest or at least the best in the country. But that was a long time ago now, a long time. Blackburn have been in Europe a few times, won the League Cup and the Premier League in recent years. They've also had bigger crowds than Preston and Burnley for decades.

dadnlad said:
Bilboblue said:
sir peace frog said:
5 teams have won it ?
united
chelsea
arsenal
blackburn

i make that 4 teams.

You'll need better bait for that one.

the fifth team only shared it ;)
We didn't win it as they were the defending champions and we had to get more points within them to win it. As we only got the same points, they kept the title.

Also none of the goals scored after Johnny Evans got sent off count towards goal difference as they were playing with ten men and it's not fair because they never do anything wrong and Mario dived and if he'd stayed on they'd certainly have won it. So there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.