Blackburn sold out 10 mins ago!

Shite...do i cut my losses on the flights or come over for the session? What's the hill like, can you actually see the pitch or will the match be on dodgy channels in the Fernhirst?

Mods - any chance of a sticky (on the ticket forum maybe) for people hoping to pick up any spares?.. make it like a queue? I know people have already got their names in on the ticket exchange forum...

The hill, you can see about a quater of the pitch at the Blackburn end. alternatively you could try and get tickets for the Blackburn end or a corporate package. Good luck.

Are you sure the tickets are not just out on the phone? I was at the tickets less than an hour ago and it seemed like there were still a few left, ah well, I managed to get mine even though I coulda' got em a while back I had to wait til' this morning, worth getting up early though :)

The blackburn end is only £17.00 so i think there will be a lot of city fans there

been in a cue since 8 and didnt get them. i have an other plan though so ill be there, in the city end. pissed

I'm gonna try for one in the City end and if not just get one in the blackburn end. At least I'll have saved myself a bit of money that way!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.