Blackburn sold out 10 mins ago!

jakeplattinblue said:
been in a cue since 8 and didnt get them. i have an other plan though so ill be there, in the city end. pissed
how? I was in the cue at city store at 8.30 and got mine

RODDY_CTID said:
The blackburn end is only £17.00 so i think there will be a lot of city fans there
Fuckin Bollox, new I should have gone down this morning!!
How do you get them from Blackburn. Do you need membership or a dodgy address in Acrington or somewhere near Blackburn??

Ian said:
RODDY_CTID said:
The blackburn end is only £17.00 so i think there will be a lot of city fans there
Fuckin Bollox, new I should have gone down this morning!!
How do you get them from Blackburn. Do you need membership or a dodgy address in Acrington or somewhere near Blackburn??

It's not £17 at all, £28 down the side in the old stand and £35 behind the goal at the opposite end.

i was in the que when it sold out...in the ticket office

if anyone has 2 they dotn need, it would be awesome if i could buy them

just let me know...Thanks people

Info from Blackburns Website. Hope it's usefull for those who can get tickets in the Blackburn stands.

Manchester CityMatch: Barclays Premier League
Date: Saturday 15th August 2009
Venue: Ewood Park
Kick-off: 3.00pm

Tickets will be on sale from Monday 27th July to those supporters who have a database history of purchasing tickets for previous Blackburn Rovers fixtures.

Tickets will be sold on a like for like basis eg: if you normally purchase 2 tickets then you will be allowed to purchase 2 tickets for this game.

Darwen End Season Ticket Holders can claim their complimentary ticket by either telephoning the Ticket Office on 0871 222 1444, calling in person to the Ticket Office at Ewood Park or by visiting the new Oneroverstore in the Mall Blackburn town centre*

*subject to availability.

This is a Category A priced fixture, prices are from:

Adults: £28.00
Seniors 65 and over: £17.00
Club 16-21 members: £17.00
Juniors 15 and under: £15.00

Prices for all areas can be found here.

HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS:

In person at the Ticket Office at Ewood Park or the Oneroverstore in The Mall, Blackburn
Online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.onerovers.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.onerovers.co.uk</a>
By post - Applications must include a letter, payment and SAE.
By telephone - Ticket Office hotline number 0871 222 1444 (please have season ticket details to hand where applicable)
Calls to this number are charged at 10 pence per minute including VAT from a BT landline, calls from other networks and mobile operators may vary.
By fax - Applications must include ticket requirements, payment & a contact telephone number - 01254 262744

Please note a booking fee of £1 per ticket to a maximum of £2 per transaction applies to all tickets purchased over the phone using a credit or debit card.
om Blackburns website

I tried to get a ticket for the Blackburn end.No chance since i haven't bought from them before.Whats the chances of getting a ticket at any end on the day of the game.

The Fixer said:
RODDY_CTID said:

Yep 2 of my mates hoping to do that, but do you have to prove your from the area or prove you have a history of buying blackburn tickets?
yes thats right i have checked it out on rovers website,don,t know how to get round it,anybody any ideas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.