Blackburn sold out 10 mins ago!

Blackburn fan in peace.

Just to let you know that Blackburn have sold out the Blackburn End lower tier to season ticket holders, the Blackburn End Upper Tier is for families under the age of 16 so mainly younger kids, the Riverside is on the way to being sold out to season ticket holders (about 150 left in restricted viewing area, behind posts etc,) and the Darwen End is sold out to you lot. Therefore, the only end left will be the Jack Walker End, most expensive, no atmosphere and will be found out as being Man City fans very, very easily and will get kicked out.

lovecityhateunited said:
funny, there were less than 3000 last season. wonder why the other 4000 have decided to come this year...

Maybe, just maybe people feel they can afford this fixture with it not being on TV on boxing day. If you can get a ticket for an away game you deserve to go. Loyalty points don't lie so save us the 'part time' fan bollocks.

dannybcity said:
lovecityhateunited said:
funny, there were less than 3000 last season. wonder why the other 4000 have decided to come this year...

Maybe, just maybe people feel they can afford this fixture with it not being on TV on boxing day. If you can get a ticket for an away game you deserve to go. Loyalty points don't lie so save us the 'part time' fan bollocks.

Less than 3,000? There was 4,700 their.

Just tried to look at City's website regarding tickets for Blackburn. It won't load. Usual City rubbish ticket office service - the ticket office is as appalling in the internet age as it always has been.

lovecityhateunited said:

4000 were on holid....

Shame. I was hoping to go.

How long were the tickets on sale for? Quite impressive that we shifted them so easily.

Doesn't really reflect well on Blackburn that even with season-ticket's priced at £149-£199 they can still give some sides a whole end of the ground!

pardoe said:
Shame. I was hoping to go.

How long were the tickets on sale for? Quite impressive that we shifted them so easily.

Doesn't really reflect well on Blackburn that even with season-ticket's priced at £149-£199 they can still give some sides a whole end of the ground!

That makes me feel really good - bastards are robbing away fans - I have just had to pay £195 per ticket for hospitality in the Jack Walker stand - Oh well I will get pie and chips as well I guess

Actually thinking about it - fair policy to rob away fans and soften the blow to home fans - just pissed off at how much I have had to pay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.