Blackburn sold out 10 mins ago!

2 of my mates went to ewood earlier today and asked a guy to get their tickets for them, he wasn't attending the game himself but has bought tickets before thats your best bet.

Alternatively on the big blackburn thread a poster used to go to blackburn now and again so has a history so he said pm him he'll help out!

jakeplattinblue said:
been in a cue since 8 and didnt get them. i have an other plan though so ill be there, in the city end. pissed

In a queue on the phone I presume. I walked in the new ticket office at 9 45 and bought 3, no queuing.

This is a bit weird, i've just popped round mi mams and in the post has come a promotional card from blackburn addressed to last home owner with what looks like a customer number of some sort offering the cheap season cards they're doing so this guy must have a history of going to blackburn.

The Fixer said:
This is a bit weird, i've just popped round mi mams and in the post has come a promotional card from blackburn addressed to last home owner with what looks like a customer number of some sort offering the cheap season cards they're doing so this guy must have a history of going to blackburn.

result

goatfood said:
The Fixer said:

result

I've already got tickets mate, i was thinking of those who haven't but wanna go in the blackburn end, but it does have mi mams address on it.

Reckon Blackburn will sell out their lot? Thinking of going to ewood to buy on the day then if it's tricky online.

bottom tier was sold out in december mate - just over 4k

Suppose it was not bad for late December on Sky - Was a classic celebration though at the end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.