Blackburn sold out 10 mins ago!

lovecityhateunited said:
funny, there were less than 3000 last season. wonder why the other 4000 have decided to come this year...

Come off it,Weve taken 7000 to Blackburn a fair few times over the past 10 years

Bit early to wheel out the glory hunters/JCL stuff!

lovecityhateunited said:
funny, there were less than 3000 last season. wonder why the other 4000 have decided to come this year...

No there weren't. The whole upper tier was sold out and the upper had a few hundred in. There were around 5000. And it was on TV.

mcfc1632 said:
pardoe said:
Shame. I was hoping to go.

How long were the tickets on sale for? Quite impressive that we shifted them so easily.

Doesn't really reflect well on Blackburn that even with season-ticket's priced at £149-£199 they can still give some sides a whole end of the ground!

That makes me feel really good - bastards are robbing away fans - I have just had to pay £195 per ticket for hospitality in the Jack Walker stand - Oh well I will get pie and chips as well I guess

Actually thinking about it - fair policy to rob away fans and soften the blow to home fans - just pissed off at how much I have had to pay

Why didn't you just buy a season ticket and sell the other games to recoup abit of your money?

pardoe said:
Doesn't really reflect well on Blackburn that even with season-ticket's priced at £149-£199 they can still give some sides a whole end of the ground!

Blackburn have done really well with season ticket sales actually. Alot of clubs are struggling with the credit crunch and are losing season ticket holders. Blackburn's record season ticket sales was 19000 the season after we won the premiership trophy. Already this season we have sold around 18000, with time to sell more season tickets before the big kickoff. They are the third cheapest season tickets in the whole of england after wanting to reward the true fans for affordable premiership football. As a result of the cheap season tickets, individual matchday prices have gone up as would be expected. Man City fans are complaining about matchday prices at Ewood Park, when Blackburn fans have had to pay the same prices as we are now charging when we go to away grounds around the country. Can I ask how much Man City season tickets are to watch the same 20 teams play football throughout the season as we will be watching, and how many season tickets you have sold? Also, bare in mind that we were in a relegation fight last season and still attendances are going up.

Rovers1995 said:
pardoe said:

Blackburn have done really well with season ticket sales actually. Alot of clubs are struggling with the credit crunch and are losing season ticket holders. Blackburn's record season ticket sales was 19000 the season after we won the premiership trophy. Already this season we have sold around 18000, with time to sell more season tickets before the big kickoff. They are the third cheapest season tickets in the whole of england after wanting to reward the true fans for affordable premiership football. As a result of the cheap season tickets, individual matchday prices have gone up as would be expected. Man City fans are complaining about matchday prices at Ewood Park, when Blackburn fans have had to pay the same prices as we are now charging when we go to away grounds around the country. Can I ask how much Man City season tickets are to watch the same 20 teams play football throughout the season as we will be watching, and how many season tickets you have sold? Also, bare in mind that we were in a relegation fight last season and still attendances are going up.
Just paid £531 for one adult and one child season ticket.

Can I ask what stand and also why as a Man City fan are you getting a season ticket at Blackburn?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.