Blackburn tickets

bainy said:
ninjamonkey said:
Just to prove how much they have ripped us off, if you look at the tearable bit of the ticket on the right hand side it has the standard price they charge for all away games, £25. The club might be billionaires but the supporters arn't. Wouldn't of bothered going for the price they are charging were it not the first game of the season. Thieving Inbred Pricks.

Blackburn are only giving the full end to 4 teams, it was between us and everton (because of them now selling reduced price season tiks in Darwen end). These are the 4 games that will be cat A. If we would have had the smaller allocation we would have been charged the lower price. Im not happy about paying £35, but at least alot more blues will be there.

Blackburn have 10 games at Cat A, we were always going to have to pay the higher price, last two seasons it was just 4 games at £10 more, this season in is £35 for 10 and £29 for nine.

well here goes, on hold right now. reckon will be lucky to get through in an hour :)

SouthstandCarlos said:
Grimble said:
well here goes, on hold right now. reckon will be lucky to get through in an hour :)

after 3 minutes it just hangs up, i bloody hate the tickrt office

hah yeah just done it to me as the answering machine said "we know your in the que" :| should be at work now also.

Irlamblue said:
Corky said:
£15 jnr £25 OAP

cheers corky

got one lad 15 and one 16...

dear do!!!!

i know how you feel, this is the first season i have made my wife and daughter pay for their own tickets, i have always paid for every away ticket and every season ticket for all 3 of us, hotels, petrol the friggin lot. no more though, it can't be done with this credit crunch i'm looking very closely at games to miss myself cos things are very tight.

i feel for familes with young blues eager to go to games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.