Blackburn tickets

I rang up Yesterday to find out i am 10 loyalty points behind the 2500 mark am well gutted now i have to fight for one.

that the plan i will be at ticket office first thing, still wen he said 10 behind i though he would jus sell us one.

Just to prove how much they have ripped us off, if you look at the tearable bit of the ticket on the right hand side it has the standard price they charge for all away games, £25. The club might be billionaires but the supporters arn't. Wouldn't of bothered going for the price they are charging were it not the first game of the season. Thieving Inbred Pricks.

ninjamonkey said:
Just to prove how much they have ripped us off, if you look at the tearable bit of the ticket on the right hand side it has the standard price they charge for all away games, £25. The club might be billionaires but the supporters arn't. Wouldn't of bothered going for the price they are charging were it not the first game of the season. Thieving Inbred Pricks.

Their price for category A games is £35 and we're now in category A. The home fans are being charged the same. It's a lot of money but that's what happens when you're big news.

£28 in the CIS Stand - better view as well. I may go there if a Blackburn fan I work with can get me tickets. Not paying £35

I bet all of the people who are moaning about being OVERPRICED for a ticket dont even know of Club Charters, including our own!

Marvin said:
£28 in the CIS Stand - better view as well. I may go there if a Blackburn fan I work with can get me tickets. Not paying £35

That stand has poles all the way down, they are charging £35 behind both goals for 10 out of 19 matches, we charged £36 behind the goals for some matches last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.