Blackburn Vs City Post Match Reaction Thread

Re: G'Edin!!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful present at the end of a shitty day. Thank you Edin ;)

Re: City fans at Blackburn

lm amazed the press havent put it on the front page. 'City fans call united 'Munichs'!

Fuck me, where have some have you been for the last 30 years?

Wow what a great interview! He wanted that goal sooo bad, great to see such emotion from a player.

I don't know what most people were watching, but I thought we were fantastic tonite. Anyone who expected the first 20 minutes to have continued the whole night is a bit dodgy in the brain area.

Yaya Toure was immense, Silva was buzzing. And I even liked Kolarov's work from leftback better than I have in the past. Zab overlaps were good, and Lescott was effecient and much more confident than usual.

Blackburn just fought hard to get back in it and they did. Shaite happens. MOM for the 3rd game in a row, Yaya effing Toure. I think he is rounding into midseason form... Albeit 5 months late :P

Whilst it wasn't brilliant it also wasn't as awful as some are making out. We owned the first 30 minutes and in the end kept a clean sheet and got a win away from home. We're almost there as far as our primary objective of the season goes and have just won back to back away games without Teves.

the first 20mins we played very well.....however after that we just lost our composure.....it didnt help that the ref gave us very little and that blackburns style of play is about the worst ive seen in this division......

the defence was fantastic again

balo played well in the first half but faded abnd got frustrated in the second (again not suprising as he was pretty isolated and again wasnt getting much off the referee)

happy for dzeko...hopefully it will give him some confidence and he took the goal well

quality finish looking forward to seeing him next year be interesting who starts in the final

A great win in a not insignificant pre-cursor to the Stoke game - in that we had to deal with plenty of long balls. Zabaleta, De Jong and Kompany were probably our best players without ever really excelling. Barry covered lots of ground and was alright defensively but poor on the ball. I'm elated for Dzeko and, as ever, I'm convinced he'll come good.

I can feel the confidence running through the club. The team is keeping clean sheets, winning, what more can we ask for.
We are a club on the up. it's all coming together, lets stick together. Close ranks.

-- Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:17 am --

I can feel the confidence running through the club. The team is keeping clean sheets, winning, what more can we ask for.
We are a club on the up. it's all coming together, lets stick together. Close ranks.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:17 am --<br /><br />I can feel the confidence running through the club. The team is keeping clean sheets, winning, what more can we ask for.
We are a club on the up. it's all coming together, lets stick together. Close ranks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.