Blackburnd LOWER TIER?

kippax88 said:
westy said:
YOURE A CLOWN AND SOONER THE CLOWNS LIKE U STOP SINGING THIS THE BETTER.....COMPLETE EMBARRASSMENT!!!!!

wats wrong with that song ?
its a great song!
u never know he might have meant and if you are a unit*d fan surrender or ull die...

kippax88 said:
ELLO ELLO WE ARE THE CITY BOYS N IF UR A ...... FAN SURRENDER OR U DIE!! WE ALL FOLLOW THE CIIIIIIIIIITY ELLO ELLO!!!

ELLO ELLO WE ARE THE LOWER TIER, ELLO ELLO WE ARE THE LOWER TIER, AND IF UR IN THE UPPER TIER SURRENDER OR U DIE!! COS WE ALL FOLLOW THE LOWER!!!!

city-till-i-cry said:
kippax88 said:
ELLO ELLO WE ARE THE CITY BOYS N IF UR A ...... FAN SURRENDER OR U DIE!! WE ALL FOLLOW THE CIIIIIIIIIITY ELLO ELLO!!!

ELLO ELLO WE ARE THE LOWER TIER, ELLO ELLO WE ARE THE LOWER TIER, AND IF UR IN THE UPPER TIER SURRENDER OR U DIE!! COS WE ALL FOLLOW THE LOWER!!!!
i made that up and put it in the upper one
vzxws3.jpg

chrisi said:
city-till-i-cry said:
i made that up and put it in the upper one
vzxws3.jpg

LOL my bad, havent seen that thread!

westy said:
the fact that you refer to the rags as M**ichs, I cant stand it...

westy if you dont like the songs dont go !!!!

thats one of my favourites, along with others that include that word !!! its a term of endearment !!!! dont take it to heart, they dont !!!!

wicch tier has the most seats?

ps. we will be okay if there is a fire we can just run on the pitch, duno what the upper tier scum will do lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.