Blackburnd LOWER TIER?

Sloppyjoshua said:
can we hear the upper tier noooo noooo
can we hear the upper tier noooo noooo
can we hear the upper tier
they're porbably not even here
woooo woooooooooooooooo

love it... upper tier scum

who the fuck are lower tier , who the fuck are lower tier , who the fuck ,who the fuck , who the fuck are lower tier , who the fuck are lower tier.

we all sit in the upper , over land and sea , and blackburn , we all sit in the upper to cheer city to victory, all together now

azatheblue said:
who the fuck are lower tier , who the fuck are lower tier , who the fuck ,who the fuck , who the fuck are lower tier , who the fuck are lower tier.

we all sit in the upper , over land and sea , and blackburn , we all sit in the upper to cheer city to victory, all together now
lower is better

joe mclean said:
azatheblue said:

lower is better

lol i know , i was sat there last season , didnt get my ticket until there was no lower left , was on holiday , tut , typical , upper will be rockin , cant wait.

azatheblue said:

we're the pride of man city
we're the pride
we're the pride

we've got more points than you

34 years
in the lower tiers
34 years
in the lower tiers

Sloppyjoshua said:
azatheblue said:

we're the pride
we're the pride

34 years
in the lower tiers
34 years
in the lower tiers

love it .....wish i was in lower though, would of been if it wasnt for unconvient holidays!!!! ive got well more than enough points!

Lower tier for me
the best tier in the land
closer to the pitch
we never do sit down
we might have a crappy view
but never do despair
because can't beat the lower tier
for a cracking atmosphere

Manchester lower tier Manchester lower tier...

*I'm on the front row so does that make me super loyal?*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.