Blackburnd LOWER TIER?

This is what pre-season anxiety is all about, im lower tier but either way its gonna be bouncing top and bottom!!

C'mon the City boys!!

I take it all you Lower Tier loyalists have bought you Portsmouth away tickets? (obviously not because they are still available)

Upper tier rules, gloryhunters are us!! lol.

Out of interest what/when is the cut off between loyal/Gloryhunter?

tips said:
if you need to ask you're a glory hunter.

Not really, could be when Thaksin took over or more probably the day Robi signed!?

I'm not a GH. Been going for 30 years plus just had s/t for last 5.

Anyway, back on topic - Boys on top, girlies on the bottom! (tier)

Come on City!

anybody know how many rows the lower tier has?? im row 30. is that near the back of the lower tier???

i guess it must be pretty close to the back, last year i think i was row 18 nor sumthin an was roughly half way.

Skibum said:
I take it all you Lower Tier loyalists have bought you Portsmouth away tickets? (obviously not because they are still available)

Upper tier rules, gloryhunters are us!! lol.

Out of interest what/when is the cut off between loyal/Gloryhunter?

you know youre a glory hunter when you havent seen any bad times!.....been there mate , cried at relegation , cheered at promotion , no just got to wait for the tears from real trophys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.