"Blackfishing"

How does it become a debate if you're dismissing it as 'trivial'?

I thought you would have understood that very outlook yourself, coming from your own PoV?!

Hilarious.
I think on the scale of 'serious' issues this is right at the bottom. Others on here not me have called it serious. But If you are honest with yourself you know that dont you.

Its pretty obvious that you and mccity want to shut down any debate about this so called issue that trys to put some context into these so called serious issues.

Yeah, one’s actually important.
One is more important to more people. Pointless putting these things on a scale to be measured against each other. An MP losing his life going about his job is more “important” than City v Burnley but hopefully the match thread will be open as usual

One is more important to more people. Pointless putting these things on a scale to be measured against each other. An MP losing his life going about his job is more “important” than City v Burnley but hopefully the match thread will be open as usual
And yet when something does happen to a loved one, it does put the importance of football into perspective.

I think his point was more than we have 40 odd pages of people arguing about a female multi-millionaire looking a bit black whilst she says she’s paying homage to black culture as it’s what she loves and enjoys. Whilst that argument went on, some Islamist **** has murdered an MP going about his job. The poster wasn’t saying this subject means nothing at all, he was just saying it puts the relative importance into perspective.

I think on the scale of 'serious' issues this is right at the bottom. Others on here not me have called it serious. But If you are honest with yourself you know that dont you.

Its pretty obvious that you and mccity want to shut down any debate about this so called issue that trys to put some context into these so called serious issues.

Fella, when you're constantly equating what's important compared to something else, this is the point you will reach, ultimately.

The irony is, obviously, lost on you if you like to throw said comparisons into the mix and not debate the merit on its context rather than its comparison.

Do you not see the irony that you're spouting that you're being 'shut down' with your own dismissive viewpoint?

I'm, honestly, staggered by that.

No problem, There are plenty of internet articles about the social issues the UK faces and also articles about what are perosnally the most stressful issues that people in the UK have to deal with. Many artickes rank those issues. Find me one that puts cultural appropriation near the top, to be honest i would be surprised is you can find one that lists it as an issue at all. I will await your response with interest.

Fella, when you're constantly equating what's important compared to something else, this is the point you will reach, ultimately.

The irony is, obviously, lost on you if you like to throw said comparisons into the mix and not debate the merit on its context rather than its comparison.

Do you not see the irony that you're spouting that you're being 'shut down' with your own dismissive viewpoint?

I'm, honestly, staggered by that.
Pls respond to my reply to jounolud?? Preferably with an article and not your usual spurious belittling pontification.

No problem, There are plenty of internet articles about the social issues the UK faces and also articles about what are perosnally the most stressful issues that people in the UK have to deal with. Many artickes rank those issues. Find me one that puts cultural appropriation near the top, to be honest i would be surprised is you can find one that lists it as an issue at all. I will await your response with interest.

And here, ladies and gents, is always going to be the issue when you are unable to view another demographic's world through the prism of whatever skin you are captive in.

You've illuminated your own problem very nicely.

Job done and why you can't be moved in any form of understanding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.