"Blackfishing"

FFs, are you now pretending to 'knowledgeable' on a subject you had no clue about?

Fine, let's play along...

Was she Caucasian? Chinese? Indian? Come on, if she wasn't Black African where was she from? What region can you pinpoint her down to?

Do you want to go down this stupid rabbit hole you have no idea ends?
I read that in a sort of Skelator/Emporer Ming baddie bwahahahaha kind of way in my head.

Her demographic is Khoisan. Khoisan are their own category. There aren't many of them around because of the pastoral society that they live(d) in but they are not "Black" Sub-Saharan Africans.

I don't care what "black historians" more interested on creating a cultural narrative than actually delving into the truth. She was captured, she was abused, that was wrong. But she was not Black African.

I'm not sure why you are struggling with the idea that language is important, commonality of languages is one of the reasons we know that Bantu speaking tribes came from the Congo delta region.

Do you have a problem understanding that these people are not Black but blonde haired Melanesian?

Of course you don't care.

You're Fode, the knower of things Black and African. What was I thinking?

Look at this indigenous not Black Khosian family, for example:
1634082117961.png

Oh my gosh, there's one with straight white hair! She's definitely not Black African in South Africa. Your dumb argument is because they don't speak a traditional Bantu language and, yet, they are indigenous to the African land in the South.

So, even if they split from the earliest family tree in Africa to travel south, they are STILL part of the original tree where civilisation started, thus retaining their melanin status in warmer climates.

I suspect, you're using the definition of what 'Black' is in South Africa as the Khosian people do not qualify under that status.

Nelson Mandela was of Khosian descent and yet you wouldn't hear him call himself of any other demographic than Black. You're assuming Black people cannot have red or blond/e hair or blue or green eyes.

This is DUMB and I didn't expect you to be this steadfastly dumb over a subject you are learning as you go along.

Right, I knew as much I did, initially, at 15 on Baartman and more afterwards.

I'll drop these other written articles to prove a point and then you'll have no more from me on the subject, regardless of what you offer, Fode:

1634083587368.png

1634083736520.png

There's loads of similar answers from people that live in and know the REAL history of South Africa, not what the historians decided was 'factual'.

On that, I'm closing this discussion from myself and you can waffle away however you want, dismissing Black historians and Black South African who live in said country.

The arrogance!

Not that you're going to hold your hands up about it!

When I seen the thread title, I thought you guys were talking about the blackfish or tautog fishing that's just opened up again for the autumn season here in NY. You learn something new everyday!

My daughter is a 9 year old mixed raced Protestant girl who goes to a Roman Catholic school, a lot of my City fan friends (who I have known for years) who I have grown up with fell out with me because I sent my daughter to a Catholic School! to the point they called me an IRA sympathiser ha!

My daughter loves telling her friends in school about her family heritage (and her friends love hearing it)!

I don't have as many friends as I used to have (Thankfully)!

So my question is?

why wont she laugh at them rag cunts? (I blame the mixed race, transgender no bironary, Stockport fans)!

Seriously though, were all the same! and were all from Manchester (and Salford)!

Don't let hate win our Kid!

AND THE BEE'S STILL BUZZ!

Last edited:
Why is this even a thread? White woman appropriated African woman. Called out for it... White people outraged. Rinse repeat... Bigga fair dos to you for constantly fighting your corner on here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.