Blackpool accommodation tips pls

aka blue jambo

Down for Fleetwood v Hearts
Forgot it was also blackpool v Sunderland so the chain hotels are quite expensive.
Any tips for decent places??
Actually looking at one called The Blue Moon

No major tips but the New Euston in Fleetwood which if I didn't live here would be the only place I'd risk in Fleetwood, is full on the Saturday night so Blackpool/Cleveleys/Bispham etc are your target areas, should be able to pick a couple of nights Fri/Sat (check on TripAdvisor) for around £100-125.

If your happy not being be in the centre or ok getting a tram although I've not stayed there The Highlands in Bispham has good comments from when I've been having a pint there and been chatting to guests.

No major tips but the New Euston in Fleetwood which if I didn't live here would be the only place I'd risk in Fleetwood, is full on the Saturday night so Blackpool/Cleveleys/Bispham etc are your target areas, should be able to pick a couple of nights Fri/Sat (check on TripAdvisor) for around £100-125.

If your happy not being be in the centre or ok getting a tram although I've not stayed there The Highlands in Bispham has good comments from when I've been having a pint there and been chatting to guests.

Cheers mate will have a look
It's full unfortunately

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.