Blackpool accommodation tips pls

Re post 41: ''I'll go to the foot of our stairs" (forgotten words from the yesteryear thread) if there's not a Travelzoo rep that's posting on here. This is beyond uncanny as I've only just mentioned it, not usually listed until the early autumn.

We have booked the last Thursday and Friday in November for the wifes Birthday and are looking for a cheeky mid September one albeit carrying a premium of an extra £20. Also may book the back end of January.

The deal runs every single year, but last year they pinched the bottle of wine from the package and were met with stern feedback and critisism for bean counting in a cost o' living crisis. Thankfully the wine is now safely back on.

vhIPjJv.jpg

DbU4W8y.jpg

fNfWa3G.jpg

sPc4HhD.gif

Last edited:
Re post 41 and ''I'll go to the foot of my stairs" (forgotten words from yesteryear thread) if there's not a Travelzoo rep posting on here. This is beyond uncanny as I've only just mentioned it, not usually listed until the early autumn.

We have booked the last Thursday and Friday in November for the wifes Birthday and are looking for a cheeky mid September one albeit carrying a premium of an extra £20. Also may book the back end of January.

The deal runs every single year, but last year they pinched the bottle of wine from the package and were met with stern feedback and critisism for bean counting in a cost o' living crisis. Thankfully the wine is now safely back on.

vhIPjJv.jpg

DbU4W8y.jpg

fNfWa3G.jpg

sPc4HhD.gif
I think you'd make a good YouTube logger Bob, pies n' all ; )

The ones at the North Shore end seem to be cheaper.

I have a stop over that way quite regularly and usually get a nice enough B&B for £40/50.

Just booked one the other day actually for £63 on a Saturday night , which is a bit dearer than usual. But it was quite short notice, so pretty reasonable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.