Blackpool accommodation tips pls

Blackpools been on the decline for years but now it's like something from a apocalypse film. I'd go down to Lytham/St Anne's and get away from the shite that lurks in them streets off the not so golden mile. Its only 5 minutes on the tram but a different world.

Used to go to Norbreck (and bowlers) to the computer fairs to get my dodgy dvds and games before everyone had broadband.

Try and stop in Lytham or Poulton if you want somewhere a bit nicer, are you going on your own?

Meeting all the usual guys down there but I only decided to go last minute.
It was either Blackpool or New York for City game ha

i went in there for a convention one time and it is genuinely the worst place (bar the swamp) i have ever set foot in, some of the stories make fawlty towers look like the ritz
I went on one with the wife to the Norbrek...I'd forgotten my tie and no one had a spare, not even the shop in the foyer. I took a pair of scissors to the curtain hem, cut out a basic 'tie ' shape and singed the edges with my lighter. Bob's your uncle, I got away with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.