Blackpool away tickets. wanted or offered.

Goater666 said:
Rang first thing this morning and now completely sold out.

If anyone can sort me out with one i would be very grateful.

they shouldn't have gone down in 500 from 5000 to 4500!

last year they went down in 200's at the start of the season, with some games being at 250.
My daughter had 4880 points and couldn't get a ticket and yet someone with 4500 will.

squirtyflower said:
Goater666 said:

last year they went down in 200's at the start of the season, with some games being at 250.
My daughter had 4880 points and couldn't get a ticket and yet someone with 4500 will.

Fully agree with you I have two cards with in excess of 4900 points on both, rang this morning 'sold out' but I can get to Timisoara and Strasburg but not Blackpool

squirtyflower said:
Goater666 said:

They way they go down in points has been a farce for years. Remember when we played Blacburn away in the 1/4 Fa cUP. They went from 3000 points to any season ticket holder!!

phoned at bang on nine o'clock yesterday and managed to get 2 tickets - have 4880 points, but mate of mine turned up at ticket office at 9:00 and the sold out signs had already been put up ??????.

Another interesting point. Booked train from Manchester airport to Blackpool but getting on at Salford because ticket from the Airport is nearly half the price as from Salford crescent even though the same train stops at Salford crescent. ??????

I know it is a long shot but I would love a ticket if possible. Will pay face value. Only have 4200 points so I missed out.

Might as well add me to the list I'm after just one like a few of the posters on here only just missed out any one with a spare pm me plz cheers ;)

Anyone got one spare adult Blackpool ticket, would appreciate it very much,
I know its a big ask, not enough points myself just want to be there.
Mob 07711880558 TXT ME PLEASE, Thank you in anticipation. Chris
will collect from anywhere CASH PAID.

hiya
received ticket for Blackpool. good to get one but notice it shows 'restricted view', does anyone how bad they are or is it one of the old stands with pillars so many are restricted views?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.