Blackpool away tickets. wanted or offered.

markblue said:
hiya
received ticket for Blackpool. good to get one but notice it shows 'restricted view', does anyone how bad they are or is it one of the old stands with pillars so many are restricted views?

it means the ground is full but they'll seat you on the big one, as it reaches its summit you can lean over over and watch some footy before shitting yourself as it dips to the floor,after that you dont give a fuck about the game and you go to a pub, maybe a donkey ride.

markblue said:
hiya
received ticket for Blackpool. good to get one but notice it shows 'restricted view', does anyone how bad they are or is it one of the old stands with pillars so many are restricted views?

We are in the brand new temporary stand that has columns (as cheaper to construct than a cantilevered one). The columns look about 150mm square and are at approx 10m centres.

Suppose its part of the "experience" but it can't be any worse than the view at Goodison park or the back rows of the away end at Anfield.

Don't think it mattered, looked as if they sold out on Friday at 5,000 points. I had 4,820 and will be the first game I've missed in 12 months Home or Away. 2,300 tickets, were some already allocated points or no points???

squirtyflower said:
Goater666 said:
Rang first thing this morning and now completely sold out.

If anyone can sort me out with one i would be very grateful.

they shouldn't have gone down in 500 from 5000 to 4500!

last year they went down in 200's at the start of the season, with some games being at 250.
My daughter had 4880 points and couldn't get a ticket and yet someone with 4500 will.

berryblue said:
Don't think it mattered, looked as if they sold out on Friday at 5,000 points. I had 4,820 and will be the first game I've missed in 12 months Home or Away. 2,300 tickets, were some already allocated points or no points???

squirtyflower said:
they shouldn't have gone down in 500 from 5000 to 4500!

last year they went down in 200's at the start of the season, with some games being at 250.
My daughter had 4880 points and couldn't get a ticket and yet someone with 4500 will.

Sold out Saturday morning at 9:01am as I got 2 tickets by phone (4880 points). Mate went to ticket office but "sold out" signs were on windows at 9:05am.

Blackpool away

Hi all am looking for 1 spare for Blackpool away am willing to pay upto £50 for the ticket if anyone can help please mail me.

Many Thanks
Richard

bigbadbrad said:
whats the chances of gettin a home ticket. I can be quiet - i think

Tried this one already. To get in the home end you have to buy a 'matchday package' that also includes buying tickets for their games against everton & west brom ar £102.

They've joined cetain matches together to stop any away fans filling the home end.

The only single match tickets their selling is bburn, w ham or wolves.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:08 pm --<br /><br />Any one know of any hotels or bnbs that are high enough and have a back window or balcony overlooking the ground?? Desperate measures now to get to see this one

soberdavemcfc said:
bigbadbrad said:
whats the chances of gettin a home ticket. I can be quiet - i think

Tried this one already. To get in the home end you have to buy a 'matchday package' that also includes buying tickets for their games against everton & west brom ar £102.

They've joined cetain matches together to stop any away fans filling the home end.

The only single match tickets their selling is bburn, w ham or wolves.

-- Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:08 pm --

Any one know of any hotels or bnbs that are high enough and have a back window or balcony overlooking the ground?? Desperate measures now to get to see this one

i reckon you'd sell the everton one no probem on one of the everton forums

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.