Blackpool away tickets. wanted or offered.

Really need 2 tickets for the game.
Booked B&B then forgot to ring up for tickets on the day we were eligible! Help.

In theory there should be a queue, because there are people that requested them months ago. Unfortunatly it hasnt worked like that since last season. I wanted to go to Blackburn away first match of the season last year, I was about the 8th person to post, so Mancmackem who had a spare, offered it to me as I was next in line for just 1 ticket. I had a time frame to respond or he would have offered it out to anyone, but I think that idea works perfectly, as it encourages people to not be greedy and start requesting 3 tickets etc.

Its something that really should be looked at.

well in this thread i was the second person to request a ticket and no one has bothered to pm me once about it.

Thats what im saying, its wrong, theres people who are just on here constantly without any commitments, they could be getting tickets without even requesting them. Im only after one ticket, and I live about 20 mins from Blackpool, I cant even get one in their end without paying through the teeth for a 3 match package!

this part of the forum is just one big waste of time for requests, i managed to get a couple of sold outs last season through chance rather than by requesting them so i suppose you just have to keep checking every 10 minutes of the day.

Yeh but somebody could join the site, throw a few posts about then....

United away tickets wanted/offered official thread

I'm first in the queue, thanks :)

That's fair? I know you also get people just joining and banging a post in ticket wanted threads but I doubt they get tickets.
I don't think a system can be made for it as it's all down to whoever has a spare to decide where it goes to and not told where it has to go to.
Also tickets just pop up, somebody with a spare posts 1 available first genuine buyer has it. Those people are not going to go back to the start of the thread and start sending messages from first downwards asking if they have got tickets.
I know it does not seem fair but there will never really be a fair way to do it as someone will always miss out.

The Hamburg home game the other season, I had a spare and the thread was huge but I scouted through it and found a lad that is from Manchester but now lives abroad and was coming back for the game and to visit family so he got my spare, even though there were loads of people in front of him.

EDIT ffs I spelt fair wrong 3 times!

especially when there is some time wasters;on this subject.-big thanks to musters;who helped me get a blackpool ticket;also got the everton ticket sold.-if everyone was like musters;we would never have problems;getting tickets. thanks from raglanblue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.