Blackpool away tickets. wanted or offered.

I know everyone is doing the same as me and leaving messages on here for Blackpool away.......... i need 2 tickets, not bothered if there sat together or not, will pay £75.00 per ticket in the City end.
Im trying to keep the faith and hoping someone on here will come to my rescue!!

bollocks to anyone selling or buying at well over price, we arre blues not reds! Any blues from London can have my train ticket to Blackpool on Saturday afternoon... FREE, 4300 won't get me match ticket so will watch in Blue boozer down here. Plenty of missionaries here spreading the Blue word.
PM me for the ticket if intersted, got a return from Stockport too,
PS. GOT A TICKET NOW THANKS TO BLUEMOONER<,SAT WITH ENEMY BUT DONE THAT BEFORE.SEE YOU THERE SAT NIGHT! YIPPEE

Just found one of our group can't go - I have one spare - face value plus £2 booking fee - meet in Central Mcr any day up til Fri or collect from Warrington

First genuine pm secures

edit - now gone

any blues still wanting tickets in the home end........there are still tickets available (the 3 match deal) in the home ends

Really really need 1 ticket. Got a hotel room booked, thought I had a ticket but was let down. Appreciate your help.

Pm me.

Whats the point in having this thread if people are going to keep coming in offering tickets to anyone?

If you have a ticket available offer it to the people who requested them first earlier in this very same thread!

dandeman2008 said:
Whats the point in having this thread if people are going to keep coming in offering tickets to anyone?

If you have a ticket available offer it to the people who requested them first earlier in this very same thread!

Who says you have to offer them to the first people in the thread?
People can give them to who they like. There are no rules to it!

mcfcmatt said:
dandeman2008 said:

its called being decent.

blue dallas said:
mcfcmatt said:
its called being decent.

So Bluemoon now has a queue for tickets?
First person to post gets the first spare one? then 2nd,3rd etc?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.