Blackpool OR West Ham?

West Ham for me all day long. Always liked the hammers, there was always something of city about them. And I can't stand that **** holloway and his unique brand of 'humour'.

That said, I see blackpool edging it.

Always one of my favourite games of the year, playoff final. It'll be some game if it lives up to last years that's for sure.

Absolutely 100% West Ham, always look to see how they do.

Holloway is a plastic **** who loves hearing and seeing himself being 'hilarious' way gtoo much tgo be taken seriously.

West Ham 100% To the Joy family, big John will be looking down. Gone, but not forgotten.

Late fitness test for 2 of the team;)

dicanio.jpg

Up the Hammers, really have a soft spot for them lot. Can offer a lot more then blackpool in the future

Always liked West Ham, proper bunch of fans who know what it means to support a team through thick and thin, have always been a favorable bunch when Ive met them also. I still like them even now Alardace is the manager and thats saying something, he's a prick of the highest order.

Blackpool,i am biased in favour of north west teams ever since listening to piccadilly radio as a kid and hearing "goal" and "oh no".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.