Blackpool OR West Ham?

Every club except 1 has good fans and deserve success for their own reasons. For me i want Blackpool to come up as my mate had a heart attack in November, he had lost his wife the year before also. I got in touch with Blackpool and they got a shirt signed by the players. His road to recovery has had problems but i took him to the West Brom game as he just loves the game in general. He has managed to get tickets to the game Saturday so i will be in the pub cheering Blackpool on just for him.

the goats backside said:
Every club except 1 has good fans and deserve success for their own reasons. For me i want Blackpool to come up as my mate had a heart attack in November, he had lost his wife the year before also. I got in touch with Blackpool and they got a shirt signed by the players. His road to recovery has had problems but i took him to the West Brom game as he just loves the game in general. He has managed to get tickets to the game Saturday so i will be in the pub cheering Blackpool on just for him.

Fair play to your mate, always puts things into perspective ...

I will see you all next week, im off to Benidorm tonight - will find some ropey bar to watch the game , so gutted missing out on Wembley

But the most important thing is promotion

COME ON YOU HAMMERS !

article-0-12068FD7000005DC-617_634x434.jpg

Blackpool not for a football reason but because the Moose on Talkshite said he wanted utd to win the title because we had bought it if we won it.

Blackpool because I think if they don't make it up this season then they won't be back any time soon

would love to go to blackpool away this season but also i've had good experiences at upton park.

west ham have much better support, blackpool attract a lot of day trippers.

so a toss up for me., i'd be happy for the hammers but want blackpool away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.