Blackpool OR West Ham?

squirtyflower said:
Ducado said:
West Ham!

Only because I live on the Fylde Coast and Blackpool fans are very cocky, I think West Ham will beat them
i just knew you would post that

What's even funnier is loads of them were Liverpool and United fans before they got promoted, the diehards are not too bad, they have followed them through thin and thin

Blackpool for me. . too many london clubs as it is so IMO keep it local etc. Also, Blackpool's a good day out for the footie.
I even remember having quite a good time when they beat us (was it 2-1?) in the texaco cup pre-season circa 1976 . . the sun shone and we all got pissed regardless.

West Ham. Always been my second team. They are the stand out team in the play-offs. And have the potential to re-establish themselves as a premiership club. Blackpool would be a yo-yo team at best.

owen-mcfc said:
Who do you think will get promoted to the premiership?

I reckon Blackpool to be honest :) them wingers are lethal!

Just watched Cundy and that silly blonde tart on "Through the Night"...all West Ham and Blackpool.............change of subject time..no mention of United...

Ducado said:
squirtyflower said:
Ducado said:
West Ham!

Only because I live on the Fylde Coast and Blackpool fans are very cocky, I think West Ham will beat them
i just knew you would post that

What's even funnier is loads of them were Liverpool and United fans before they got promoted, the diehards are not too bad, they have followed them through thin and thin

I too live on the fylde coast and to be fair most Blackpool fans I know were just happy to enjoy their year in the sun (TBF these are long term Blackpool fans and are therefore not used to sun at all).

The cocky ones are fans of teams like the dippers and the rags (you know those ones who can never get a ticket as there are never any available at sold trafford for the next 2 millenia) who go to Blackpool matches when it does not clash with their first love's appearance on Sky.

These "fans" managed to get tickets for the Wembley final as the allocation was about 5 times Blackpool's home gate(excluding away fans) and often wore Blackpool tops into work when B'pool won and their first love had lost. The long term Blackpool fans also hate these tossers.

I want Blackpool to come up for a top away day but i think that West Ham are a better side and will come straight back up to the Prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.