Blackpool v CITY - Official Match Thread

Wasn't Silva player of the match for the world champions this week,hope he doesn't get pissed off I,m starting to resent Milner through my lack of understanding ,I see nothing more than a good premiership player, compared to a world class player

Adebayor gonna score today! I got a feeling about that :D

CMON City !!

Blackpool won't lie down and die, today will be much trickier than it looks on paper. Blackpool have stroked the ball about nicely at times this season but their defence will definitely give our boys chances over 90 mins. Depends whether our midfield and attack are on the ball today or not.

Ntini77 said:
Don't like a midfield of De Jong & Barry.

Annoyed that Silva has been dropped.

I think it'll be a midfield of De Jong, Barry and Milner,i don't think it'll be much different, just Milner in for Yaya. Unless you don't like our midfield every week.

Silva i imagine will play midweek and probably against Arsenal too.

LoveCity said:
SKY really pushing the David vs. Goliath angle, they make us seem like some big, bad corporate machine when we have real fans and real people too.
probably say city should win this comfortably at least 6.0 anything else and they will make us out to be a laughing stock,also said on sky sports news earlier its the biggest mismatch in football,comparing spending,wages etc...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.