Blackpool v CITY - Official Match Thread

Credit where it's due Mooners - Silva's goal was a stunning piece of skill. I thought the Van Der Vaart / Pav goal yesterday was nailed on for goal of the month, but it's got no chance against your third today.

Now imagine a team where we have Balotelli and Kolarov instead of Adebayor and Bridge, where we have the Touré's back, when Silva has settled, when NDJ is back to his usual style, and when we start to gel more.

I have a feeling something sexual messy will happen in my pants.

Ade looks a shadow of the player he was last season; awful touch, little relevant application. I think he'll go in January and if we're in the top 4, we'll be making a big bid for Dzecko.
Not happy about Bridge today. Made me realise how well Zab has been playing this season. Will be pleased when Kol comes back.
Silva is fantastic - absolute gem to have.
C'mon Blues!

Ade, De Jong & Bridge: Never rated all three and I think they're lead weights.
Barry & Milner are capable of much more, Milner sticks at it though and is being played out of position.
Adam Johnson was shut out of the game today and showed Mancini maybe right to use him sparingly.
All the rest, well done in what you've achieved!
Another unconvincing win, can we win the league unconvincingly?

Neil McNab said:
Ade, De Jong & Bridge: Never rated all three and I think they're lead weights.
Barry & Milner are capable of much more, Milner sticks at it though and is being played out of position.
Adam Johnson was shut out of the game today and showed Mancini maybe right to use him sparingly.
All the rest, well done in what you've achieved!
Another unconvincing win, can we win the league unconvincingly?
That was the only disappointing performance de Jong has shown for us since we signed him, whereas Milner has only had two good games for us and the rest he has been awful.

You can't slag de Jong for restraining himself in one match after breaking a guys leg and getting abuse thrown at him for it, and most people on here who slate him say one of two things:

''He is over the top'' - Well he's a shit load better when he is.

Or ''he can't pass forward'' - Ask Tévez if he agrees with you after de Jong dropped the ball on a plate for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.