Blackpool v CITY - Official Match Thread

n_mcfc said:
Imagine the scum, Arsenal or Chelsea playing like this...

No I can't either.

Incidentally we currently have more points than two of the three, and have beaten the other.

cityboy1 said:
mancityscot said:
Adebayor is pig shit, he can fuck off out of our club

ill say it again would you rather us play jo

Without a doubt, at least he can hit a pass once in a while, and he ALWAYS gets to chances, although he's not the best finisher.

cityboy1 said:
mancityscot said:
Adebayor is pig shit, he can fuck off out of our club

ill say it again would you rather us play jo

Might be better to play Silva and Johnson together with Silva just slightly behind Tevez, as this doesn't seem to be working. Santa Cruz is on the bench but if his Carling Cup performance is anything to go by...

Project said:
n_mcfc said:
Imagine the scum, Arsenal or Chelsea playing like this...

No I can't either.

Incidentally we currently have more points than two of the three, and have beaten the other.

That doesn't matter much so early in the season, and have the tops team really played this poor? Not even close. This is embarrassing.

glen quagmire said:
Negative ***** who'll all be licking ade's arsehole when he scores. I can't wait as i'm going to quote all of you. Stop acting like rags. Did the sad cafe meltdown thread yesterday not teach you fools anything?
To be fair I've never been able to get behind Adebayor, minus the Arsenal games ofc. Apart from when we play Arsenal he frustrates the fuck out of me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.